Sunday, March 18, 2018

Daughter of the Siren Queen Review



Oh. My. Gosh!

I have to say I absolutely loved this book! It picked up right around were the first book (Daughter of the Pirate King) left off and instantly swept me into a world of pirates, adventure, and romance. It's a fairly quick paced book and is action packed. I just loved this book!!! The plot was engaging! The characters were bold and daring. Alosa is just like a female Captain Jack sparrow (though honestly I think she has a bit of a better head on her shoulders). And Riden is perfect and dreamy.

I promise you, if you haven't read this duology yet you should, it won't disappoint. Who doesn't love pirates, treasure, sirens, and love?
Simply a magical read!
My Rating:
Book Summary:

Alosa's mission is finally complete. Not only has she recovered all three pieces of the map to a legendary hidden treasure, but the pirates who originally took her captive are now prisoners on her ship. Still unfairly attractive and unexpectedly loyal, first mate Riden is a constant distraction, but now he's under her orders. And she takes great comfort in knowing that the villainous Vordan will soon be facing her father's justice.

When Vordan exposes a secret her father has kept for years, Alosa and her crew find themselves in a deadly race with the feared Pirate King. Despite the danger, Alosa knows they will recover the treasure first . . . after all, she is the daughter of the Siren Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment