Friday, August 3, 2018

Got Mythical Creatures?



What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed?



That is a perfectly good question! I think the world would most benefit from a dragon, especially in my world. There are several reasons why a dragon would be the best pick for this question. Here are my reasons why:
  1. Dragons can breathe fire! This will come in handy in the winter when it's freezing outside and he needs to make me a fire!
  2. My dragon would be the perfect babysitter for Brenden. He would keep him warm, rock him to sleep, and learn how to feed him a bottle!
  3. Transportation! My dragon could take me to work! Can you imagine showing up to work in your totally rad dragon? Or going through the Starbucks drive thru to get a coffee?
  4. If we are traveling, my dragon would be the perfect thing to lay on or snuggle up against. Not only is he instant transportation, but he makes a comfy pillow as well.
  5. I would use my dragon for pet therapy! Kids will line up to pet and play with my pet dragon!
  6. I could practice my sword fighting skills against its tail!
  7. Dragons like gold right? If I had a pet dragon he/she will bring me loads of treasure!
  8. We would get manicures together! My dragon will LOVE getting his/her nails done!
  9. Dragons would make good guard dogs. No one would mess with me or my dragon.
  10. My dragon will be the ultimate weather protector! Against rain, snow, and to shield me against the hot Texas sun! A must have in this crazy weather here!
Yes, I think the world would be so much better with a dragon! What about you? What mythical creature do you think would make the world a better place?

No comments:

Post a Comment